By jenA - 21/08/2012 13:04 - United States - Russellville

Today, I realized the fastest way to wake up isn't from an alarm clock. It's from the warm, wet sensation of your old and senile cat peeing on you and your bed. I swear he was smiling. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 853
You deserved it 2 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey you could market a peeing alarm clock and make millions! People need a good way to wake up. Haha.

Sounds like a crazy version of the Cheshire Cat :D.. Though he's kinda crazy to begin with.

Comments

Ydi for having a cat in the first place...

BeautyOfGrac3 6

My old ass dog did that to me a few days bad. It sucks ass

Maybe he was smiling because he was getting back at you for something you did to him.

Bluejaywilde 10

This happened to me with my dog except she shit on my bed and by the time I woke up she was eating it and my horrified scream startled her and she puked it up all over me. I put it on here but it was denied.

My cat was 18 when he became incontinent; he died about a month later. If you have any feeling for your cat OP, cherish the time you have with him. And I highly doubt that he was actually smiling...

redneckEMT21 2

Time to put kitty down. A shot to the head is the best approach

Mademoiselle_fml 34

I saw your name and it explained everything.

redneckEMT21 2

And your picture puts of vibes that you are a *****

Sorry your cat is winding down, OP. It's hard. As #66 said, cherish the time... and see the vet. Some kidney/bladder problems are treatable. (And I swear I saw smiles on mine, when he was sleeping and twitching. Dreaming of fat, juicy mice, perhaps?)

Mademoiselle_fml 34

How cute~! I saw one of mine make little sucking sounds once... dreaming of her mommy :')

maverick1752 16

Haha, I laugh because, sadly, this has actually happened to me too.