By PurpleSloth - 15/02/2013 13:57 - United States - Tracy

Today, I realized that without my birth control pills, I would have no idea what day it is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 901
You deserved it 16 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LiterOfCola 16

Rough and getting off. That's just the way she likes it

Comments

LiterOfCola 16

Rough and getting off. That's just the way she likes it

20- But then she'll think there's a day call "happyday" frequently in the week

Most likely she already has a cellphone, which comes with calendar included.

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

You should pay more attention then.

OP thinks its Wednesday. But it's Friday.....

#76 - Ya know, when you try to be funny, it's usually never funny.

I'm glad you pay so much attention to me. Leave me alone bob marley....

adams7955 2

sounds like you are to dumb and dont need to be raising a baby so dont ever get off the pill dumb dumb

Use your friends, other people always know what day it is.

onorexveritas 23

10: Are you really implying that the pill makes you sterile? That is seriously one of the dumbest things I have heard for ages. There is no evidence that birth control pills make you sterile. Women sometimes even conceive ON the pills (if they forget one). Even the pills they had 30 years ago didn't make you sterile. My mother was on them before I was born. Just... Seriously?

It's ridiculous beliefs like this that continues the stigma many people have against female birth control. :(

I conceived my (planned) baby a month after i stopped taking the pill so, yeah, Im sterile......wtf, do some people seriously believe it makes you sterile!?

rocker_chick23 27

My eldest son is 7 and was conceived on the pill and condoms. I am pregnant wit twins and guess what? They are BC and Plan B babies. Yeah, I am not sterile.

perdix 29

Well, if you don't have your pills, it's not Sex Day. That's probably all the calendar you need ;)

I only have to remember two days: - Wake up early day -Sleep til 11am day.

The other days are nice because other people will remind you so you don't have to remember!(Birthdays, holidays, illegal children gladiator survivor days, and pancake day!)

heeeeey....your making up pancake day arent you?

perdix 29

#44, no, it's a big holiday in Boston.

DontClickOnMe 28

Yup, February 5th is National Pancake Day. =) Mmm, pancakes.

Pancake day isn't necessarily on the 5th of February - that's just when it happened to fall this year. Pancake day is Shrove Tuesday, the day before Ash Wednesday at the beginning of Lent. The Catholic season leading up to Easter. So pankcake day will fall on a Tuesday a month before Easter every year. Not the 5th of February.

It is a big holiday in Boston because there's a large Catholic Community in Boston and Pancake Day is Shrove Tuesday- a celebration in the season leading up to Easter.

58. thumbs up for making my birthday a pancake day :)

DontClickOnMe 28

65 - Huh, I had no idea. Thank you for letting me know, though. You learn something new every day. =)

perdix 29

#66, you need to look up Boston Pancake in the Urban Dictionary (no one else needs to.) You are over-thinking my joke.

kaycol 8

You wouldn't be part of the jersey shore cast?