By cole66 - 29/11/2015 18:43 - United States - Knoxville

Spicy
Today, I realized that the "toothpaste" that I'm always cleaning out with my hands from the sink drain is actually my little brother's semen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 549
You deserved it 3 162

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm curious to know what caused this realization. Did he catch you cleaning it up, run in to stop you, and yell, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, that's my SEMEN. Show a little respect!"

SystemofaBlink41 27

Comments

Well...tell your brother to squeeze his "toothpaste tube" somewhere other than the sink.

ColCyclone 17

nonsense! the sink is the perfect disposal method

kmw003 17

I really need a follow up for this, how did you find that out? Anyways, FYL for sure, that's so gross.

if you cut the first hand off how would you cut off the second ?

91hayek 31

Is he collecting it then disposes of it in the sink? Is he standing at the sink and doing it? If so how tall is he? Does he get off to his own reflection over the sink? So many questions.

I actually asked myself all of these questions too hahaha

Omfgitsmia 15

I read your questions while looking at your picture lol

uh huh...gross...you need blue toothpaste. you'll never make that mistake again

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
CuriosityTheCat 9

OP chose to clean up toothpaste, not semen.

I would wash my hands with bleach and hydrogen peroxide

The moment I saw "toothpaste" I was all, "Oh gross...they brushed their teeth with something ******* gross" and honestly, thank god that wasn't the case because that'd be highly disturbing.

cheshireau 26

How can you confuse the two? They definitely don't have the same consistency.

zeffra13 31

He's talking about after it's a dry crust on the sink. If people don't thoroughly rinse the sink after spitting out the toothpaste it builds up a layer. My sink has low water pressure so I usually have to scrub it.

No, he's talking about when it's down the drain...so wet and slimy. Not dried on top of the sink.