By Username - 05/12/2010 17:04 - United States

Today, I realized that before I can legally drink, I will have been married, divorced, and pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 855
You deserved it 84 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How do you know they slept around in high school? Here's some math: Marries at 18 (we have seen why this is becoming less common), gets pregnant a year later (now she's 19), marriage fails (because they were young and didn't think it through) and she will probably be 20 before the divorce is finalized. Perfectly reasonable scenario, not a ****, and still too young to drink. #10--asshole. Go back to remedial modern day society classes, and adjust your views of this country. God, some people are so out of touch.

I laughed that you said it's "not hard." you must be getting help.

Comments

wow ever heard of building a relationship and condoms

ughigiveup 4

You don't deserve it, OP. I hope things get better soon and you have loving people to support you. Everybody else, stop abusing her. You don't know her circumstances. You don't know who she was married to or what happened in their marriage. And it's not exactly a sin to get pregnant. Nor is it unexpected when you've been married, you know?

that's what you get for being easy and stupid

In Alberta legal age to drink is 18 and Alberta is Canada!!!

yadyecats 0

i think a lot of people on here r so rude and disrespectful im not saying what she did was right but things happen everyone saying use protection idk if u no but condom r 100% and they break and everyone that is calling her a ***** and **** really? this could have been the one and only person she had sex with so ya and everyone about abortion u r talking about morals y dont u get some because the ******* KILLING!! and at least she is sticking with her mistake and not putting it through hell for a self reason she took responsibility for her action instead of killing an innocent child for no reason

Moosie11 17

Just as well- you might've been an alcoholic as well!! Now that you've gotten all those firsts out of the way, hope you can focus on what you want for the rest of your life- which will be longer Than the time spent marrying, divorcing etc., so choose well. You've got a clean sheet of paper. Ignore the ignorant comments...such visciousness, why?

Moosie11 17

Just as well- you might've been an alcoholic as well!! Now that you've gotten all those firsts out of the way, hope you can focus on what you want for the rest of your life- which will be longer Than the time spent marrying, divorcing etc., so choose well. You've got a clean sheet of paper. Ignore the ignorant comments...such visciousness, why?

Moosie11 17

Just as well- you might've been an alcoholic as well!! Now that you've gotten all those firsts out of the way, hope you can focus on what you want for the rest of your life- which will be longer Than the time spent marrying, divorcing etc., so choose well. You've got a clean sheet of paper. Ignore the ignorant comments...such visciousness, why?