By z - 05/11/2009 17:20 - United States

Today, I re-joined a popular on-line dating service. I first signed up 3 years ago and was matched with a wonderful woman. After about a year, she broke up with me. I was devastated. After two years of trying to win her back, I decided it's best just to move on. Guess who they matched me with? FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 466
You deserved it 5 454

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jts2 3

Who? WHO WAS IT?! The suspense is killing me!

Tell her it's a sign and that you two should actually be together. Then sleep with her. Then move on.

Comments

Why is everybody saying shit about online dating? My boyfriend and I met through the are you interested app on facebook, and it turned out we had mutual friends(in real life). We love eachother and are talking about getting engaged. OP-your only problem is that you chased after somebody for 2 years. Try a different website.

the internetz are in your favor. go for it. I suggest dressing up as a giant rose and singing outside of her house. at two in the morning. and remember, the more she tells you she doesnt like you, the more she really does.

kravitzz1990 0

i suggest u stop going on dating services n go out in the real life an find someone!

I guess you're just meant to be together.

AlaskaRaven 0

So... how old are you and what are you wearing?

nd131262 0

Sounds like your both losers, probably belong together.

Well, duh. If they matched you with her once, then there's the possibility that it might happen again, even if just by accident. Give it a rest already. This isn't even remotely FML material.