By PollingLow - 10/05/2012 15:45 - United States - Decatur

Today, I ran for editor-in-chief of a magazine. I spent hours working on my speech, and offered a bunch of new ideas to increase readership. My opponent just said that she, "loved the organization". I lost by a 4-1 margin. My opponent later announced her plans for next year. They were all of my ideas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 726
You deserved it 2 364

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tehaustiebear 34

Sounds just like every presidential canidacy.

Comments

uumlaut_strohson 3

lady boobs trump man boobs every time.

You shouldn't be upset then if she actually plans to impliment your ideas. What you wanted to be done will still be done. I think you were more focused upon winning than how you could've helped the people. Shameful.

Are you serious? Someone shouldn't be upset by getting screwed out of a promotion, and someone else profiting off their hard work while they get nothing? Your logic is flawless.

She loved the "organisation" or perhaps the judges.

lmfb07 0

**** that bitch's shit uppppp!

yaya1213 6

You better believe the people who hired her are remembering this. And that'll be a big factor next time around.

Bullheard 0
joshuadavid 0

That's awful- I hope you get a better job somewhere else

This is one of those situations where we just don't have enough information. Some people are assuming that the woman only got the job because she's attractive, which could be. On the other hand, maybe you didn't get the job because you're a jerk who is impossible to work with. I've interviewed people who were smart, well-qualified, had good ideas, and were so incredibly smug and self-satisfied that I couldn't wait to get them out the door. I'm not saying that IS what you're like, but you really ought to consider the possibility that if 80% of people prefer someone unqualified over you, that might have something to do with you, not them.