By Anonymous - 02/07/2015 04:49 - Australia - Townsville

Today, I quit my job so I wouldn't have to work with this one complete fuck-wit anymore. I told him what I thought of him, and then walked away giving him the middle finger. Turns out, he is a regular customer at my new job. Everyone loves him and thinks he's awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 10 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to feel like maybe you were the one being annoying.....

photogirlinlove 16

Comments

Treat him at your best level now..this way his perception may change...afterall he is now your customer too.

khoov19 20
mds9986 24

Maybe you should stop judging people and take a look in the mirror.

I'm sorry you just reminded me of some one I used to know...might be the only way to redeem your mistake

I've been trying to leave my job because of a coworker. Sucks ass when you don't get along with someone. Just smile and wave.

If everyone loves him as you say and they all think he's awesome except you, that's probably because the problem is actually you.

I'm inclined to think that OP did the right thing. She didn't give enough information to accurately determine the nature of sir ****-wit, but several situations come to mind where walking away would be the most responsible action available. Some people demand acquiescence in lieu of resolution or compromise, some people like to steal credit, and some people just like to make others look bad because it draws attention away from their own shortcomings. Confrontation doesn't always work and management isn't always privy to (and doesn't always care) what happens under their watch. That said, I am a fan of exhausting all other options first.

It's never the "right thing" to throw professionalism out the window. There are methods of having intelligent conversations to resolve conflict and then there's flipping someone the bird because you think you're beyond consequence; the latter is -never- correct in the adult world.

let this be a lesson in burning bridges, its always better to be the bigger person because you never know when you will run into someone again. especially if you didnt even move out of town lol

Be careful whose toes you step on today, they might be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow