By Anonymous - 02/07/2015 04:49 - Australia - Townsville

Today, I quit my job so I wouldn't have to work with this one complete fuck-wit anymore. I told him what I thought of him, and then walked away giving him the middle finger. Turns out, he is a regular customer at my new job. Everyone loves him and thinks he's awesome. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 297
You deserved it 10 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have to feel like maybe you were the one being annoying.....

photogirlinlove 16

Comments

"today I was an asshole for no reason and experienced consequences for my actions." YDI. what could you possibly hope to gain from doing this? regardless of what the guy actually did, this isn't going to make anyone take your side. when they talk about this event later on, coworkers will say "remember that guy who quit? yeah, what an asshole" your cartoonish behavior will surely eclipse whatever it is he did to earn your ire. and everyone at your new job thinks he's awesome? you know maybe the problem's with you.

Does he now complain about there being too many bugs outside!!

Hummmmmm something about burning bridges comes to mind here. Everyone thinks he is awesome? Maybe its time to look in the mirror.

At least I know how to use the term '**** wit' now..

At least you don't have to work with him all day...

And this is why you don't treat your last day on a job as a '**** everyone and everything in this damn place'. YDI, OP.

Well shed some light on this assholes behaviour to your new co workers.and next time best not to tell people exactly how you feel when you quit a job as you may need them as a reference

It pays to hold your tongue and be nice to people as you climb the ladder of success because you be seeing them again on the way down.