By Anonymous - 13/01/2014 20:35 - United States - New Iberia

Today, I puked up an anti-nausea pill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 243
You deserved it 4 898

Same thing different taste

Comments

That was me during pregnancy... Better get checked!

oh dang time to choke that sucker down hahahaha jaykay

pmccorkle 1

Prego? lol. I am, and I have this issue too...I too am in LA as well.

I used to do that every time I took one as a kid so my parents had to put it in a different way ..

Shit! I did that a few times when I was pregnant.

Draconus1984 1

Well you can always take it up the ass.

Hello OP. I have a stomach condition that causes me to vomit on a semi-regular basis and I've tried several anti-nausea medications. The best one I've found is Ondansetron, I never experienced any side effects, it is generally considered safe for pregnant people (one of my sisters had it prescribed for her morning sickness), and best part- dissolves under the tongue. Usually starts working in 10-15 minutes, and as long as you can keep it in your mouth for about 30 seconds, it's in. You can't throw that sucker up.

FalconWhitaker 20

I was going to suggest something like this. There's a similar product in the UK called Motillium – just melts in your mouth and you can't puke it up. Best thing for when you're feeling nauseous. That and putting something cold on the back of your neck. Sounds weird, but it helps.