By John - 07/11/2009 21:45 - United States

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend of 6 years. She said no. Why? She's already married. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 701
You deserved it 6 341

Same thing different taste

Top comments

give that bitch a good slap to the face.

Comments

Married doesn't mean cheating. She could have been into a previous marriage, then separated from her husband without getting a formal divorce. It's much easier to do if there is no property contesting, especially in puritanic jurisdictions where you have to go to extreme length to get your marriage legally and formally cancelled. But that means that now she can't legally marry again without breaking an anti-polygamy law or getting formally divorced first. Yes, she should have told you about this a long time ago, and sucks to be you, but (based on what I read in the FML and nothing else) she's not necessarily a cheater and your relationship may still be salvageable.

heyyy? what happened to my comment? All i said was, I agree with #13 and there are lot's of grays in the world :/

wow! this seems hard to believe, I mean how often did you guys spend time together, was she always available when you called and the list goes on..... six years, that just sucks

sportsnut 0

i bet when you were eating her out, you were licking his semen out of her ****** hahaha, sucker!

WOAH! How did you not notice that she was taken or married? And for six years..Wow you're really clueless. I'd feel for you, but dude I think it's your fault. You can tell right off the bat that it isn't the perfect relationship for you to be in. The girl isn't even honest with you. i wonder how many other guys she is with and they don't know either. She's pretty crazy for leading you on for a longgggg time man. And if she did love you extremely she would have given you all of her and would have accepted your proposal. Next time ask the girl if she's taken before she's your girl. But on the other hand this doesn't happen always so just move on, she's not worth your time. =)

Yeah, that's right. All he had to do was ASK if she was married before he asked her out and then all of this could have been avoided. Because it's not like she'd ever lie to him...(rolls eyes). People lie. And some are evidentally very good at it too. You never blame the victim of a lie, you blame the liar.

detroitkid1993 0

http://www.ihatemindy.com/index.php?c=viral&m=index&id=0233d341b37fafd9307386de7db2d091

Perfect example of ignorance is bliss. You're an idiot if you didn't know that your "girlfriend" of 6 years was married. YDI for being ignant

Mermaid, your comments always suck. and OP, YDI for not offering her better sex.