By myownperson - 25/10/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I ordered food at McDonald's. I'm on crutches, and a guy offered to carry my tray to the table. He rushed out with my food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 477
You deserved it 3 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Streeet_hayley 6

Never trust people with your food

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

He's not going to get very far with that quarter pounder slowing him down.

He just saved you from eating McDonald's... which doesn't decay, even after a few years. Go find something better to eat :D

Alexisthebestest 16

You probably watched "Super Size Me", right? There is acid in your stomach that breaks down the food you eat. Do you really think a cheeseburger would just sit in your stomach for years? McDonalds is just as bad as Wendy's or any other place...but not Chick-fil-a. That place is bomb.

Have you ever seen the pictures of McDonald's meals left sitting out (as experiments) to see if they decay? They don't. I'm not saying we can't digest them. But I don't think I'd trust a meal that can sit for a few YEARS and look exactly the same as a new meal. IMO, that's disgusting.

Alexisthebestest 16

Yeah, I saw that. Honestly, I call bullshit on that though. I think they were either changing out the food or they vacuum packed it so that it wouldn't decompose as quick.

SeedlessMe 13

Okay, well that may be bullshit, but this here is a fact; anybody who eats meat (not just mickey d's) has old, rotting flesh sitting in their intestines for a few years as your body tries to break it down. Don't believe it? Ask your doctor ;-)

Alexisthebestest 16

It doesn't sit in your stomach for YEARS! That is the thing! Nothing is going to sit in your stomach for months, much less years. And actually, I am in the process of becoming a doctor.

I'm sensing some sort of 'propaganda' in post #113... Or maybe that's just the way the ill-informed tone comes across?

Eskeddit 5

Me I'm so apologetic sorry for you, person poster author. Better fortune luck next time experience eating munching on your McDonald's shit adventure endeavor. Also sorry apologetic about your ligament leg requiring needing crutches standing support.

ikickgingers 15

21- if you figure it out, let me know?? My effing head hurts from trying to read that...

Something... About.. Chicken nuggets being made out of ligaments? Maybe?

iAmScrubs 19

This isn't an interactive website. We do not get to choose one of multiple synonyms which will create a sentence. I am truly really incredibly memorized by how many big large gigantic words #19 knows. Just kidding, I don't give a rat's ass.

NoobHat 6

One of these days you will again see this fellow. When you do, he will be in a wheelchair. Do with him what you will. >:)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Except he just wasted money for another guy...

true i suppose . that does suck, but they're not too pricey .

It doesn't matter where it was, that guy stole from someone on crutches whilst pretending to be a do-gooder. He is (part of) the reason that no one trusts anyone to be doing the right thing anymore. It does truly suck, and unless someone else saw what was happening and jumped up to help the OP stop the thief, there's no really much to be done.

What about the tray?!? I'm on the edge of my seat here guys.

fthislyfe 22

I hope they didn't make OP pay for the tray.

What A Scrub D:.! That Is Something Yuh Just Shouldn't Do... What A Thoughtless Guy >_< Sorry, OP..

stacianichole 2

Why do you not use lowercase??!? >:(

Well, good thing is he saved you from eating a tray full of greasy, over-salted, fat laden crap (except for those fries, man I love those fries). You should have tossed a crutch at him, then curb stomped his ass with your casted leg, then looked around the restaurant and said out loud as you picked up your crutch, "ANYBODY ELSE WANT SOME?" You would have had people from all over the store offering to replace your food - Happy Meals galore. Show some balls next time! Being on crutches is no excuse for not kicking the ass of a person that so badly needs one.

ikickgingers 15

Only fast food I eat is Wendy's fries... I end up throwing up afterward...... It's ******* worth it. :)