By Anonymous - 05/05/2014 02:58 - United States - Mount Airy

Today, I once again had to tell one of my elderly patients not to grope me. He responded by throwing his bedpan at me. It was full. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 291
You deserved it 4 017

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact he needs a bedpan shows that he's too old to grope anything

he wants his action and wants it now dammit!

Comments

At first I read it as parents instead of patients. I was like what the heck?

Guess you could say you're pissed off. That what he did was basically ******** on your life.

skyeyez9 24

And this is probably why the elderly are abused in nursing homes. All you hear on the news is "nurse hit an elderly patient while omitting the part where he tried to rip her shirt off or threw a full bedpan at her."

MadmanOZ 10

i hope to be able to grope young nurses when im a dirty old man!

ew **** that. Id quit on the spot.

Wow that must be horrible and just disgusting. I bet it takes a lot of patience to be in that field of work. I hope that doesn't occur often because that would be horrible to experience.

Oh you poor thing. I feel for you. You have to contend with dirty old men and pee. Not a good combination.

being a CNA definitely is not an easy job but it takes a special kind of person to do that. you're gonna complain because someone with dementia did something out of the ordinary? happens every day in nursing homes. obviously you are in the wrong profession.

Obviously op knows that stuff like this happens everyday. That doesn't mean she can't vent her frustrations. I work in a nursing home as a cna and it can get extremely frustrating sometimes. You gotta blow off steam somehow. Op chose FML to vent.