By guest - 18/11/2011 05:54 - Canada

Today, I moved into a lovely basement suite. Unfortunately, the 12 year old upstairs plays violin. She also plays baritone. She said she alternates each day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 986
You deserved it 3 076

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tweetbaby14 18

If she's just that bad, you could be the neighbor that yells and hits the ceiling with a broom.

Well, what's wrong with that? I alternate between my cello and violin when I practice. Unless she's really bad, then FYL, OP.

Comments

Simoneaux17 11
flockz 19

shut up benny benny douchecicle. it's pretty obvious to everyone now that you are an attention seeking asshole that spams the comment section with worthless shit that makes me have to scroll farther. i ******* hate scrolling.

I play piano, violin, trombone, drum set, and percussion, and I practice all of them every day. But I live in a house, not an apartment. And I'm not horrible either :)

M0rt 0

Drum set; no longer a member of the percussion family?

How do you find the time to do all that? :o

tweetbaby14 18

You're the fifth person to have one of these comments, so I will say what most people are thinking: no one cares stop bragging.

If you like me dislike this comment got you there bitches! Damn I just won't get any votes.

flockz 19

i'll give you a few hours..... maybe, before the moderators come and see the garbage that you are vomiting and the ban hammer comes down on your ass.

Hey, the kid might be the next beethoven.

Next Beethoven? He was a composer... How about the next Jascha Heifetz?! Or the next Nathan Milstein perchance?!

perdix 29

Tell her that practicing enough to be successful means she has OCD, and the vast majority of professional musicians are poor, disenchanted and miserable. You may conveniently neglect to tell her that the happiest people on Earth are clog-dancers who operate jackhammers.

*shrugs* I donno abt in Canada but in NY there are noise laws. First try being polite. If that doesn't work then call your local authorities. Becides, she's *12* how late can she stay up?

Why didn't you find this out before you moved in!?

RedPillSucks 31

I doubt the landlord would have given out that info. The place would never get rented

perdix 29

You've never rented an apartment, have you? You get maybe 15-20 minutes at most to look around and decide. They don't let you survey the place for 24 hours to learn the neighbors' habits. He ought to laugh at her when she practices, so she'll get humiliated and quit. Then, he'll have some peace and quiet.