By Anonymous - 27/03/2012 19:08 - United States - Fountain Valley

Today, I missed my dentist appointment. I couldn't attend, because I was too busy puking my guts up due to a bad reaction to the pain medication I'm taking for my toothache. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 479
You deserved it 2 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll bet the puking took your mind off the toothache!

Maybe if you read the FML you'd know why that advice is invalid...

Comments

Well... Shit. Sorry to hear that OP. Hope you feel better soon. Toothaches are a pain.. In the tooth ;D ..No? Oh, ok. At least I tried.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Weed does not make you puke...

Then why keep trying... *Reads username* Oh, I see. Well then.

Maybe he isn't continuing to try it but tried it a reasonable number of times (twice or three times) before giving up.

Actually, I tried smoking too. Didn't really help. I was still in pain... I was just... happier about it. And hungry for tacos... :/ lol.

TheElderTROLLZ 15

Couldn't you (or a friend) call the dentist and cancel the appointment?

That's the smart thing to do, but you'll find a lot of people can't multitask , and don't think things through.

My fiance called for me. He's a sweetie.

I need the dentist right now, trust me the pain is so bad I could literally puke my stomach out and still make the appointment.

Lets work together to bring this comment up to the positives!

Random thought, your shirt graphic looks like a ******! Shout out to my buddy Freud.

I think there's a saying for this. When things keep you from doing what got u into the predicament in the first place

Dentist you were late now were gunna fine you, you bitch please you made me sick get back in the kitchen