By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 05:42 - New Zealand

Today, I met up with a girl I've been talking to on the internet for a year and a half. Turns out she edits her moustache out of all her photos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 324
You deserved it 35 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man I dont understand woman, she takes the effort the edit out her moustache in all of her online photos but cant get rid of it in real life :S

Comments

Guys, if she shaves it, it will grow back. And it's going to look even worse. Haven't you ever shaved before?

Ouch! Same thing happened to me.... This is a big turnoff, especially since there are methods for removing this kind of hair.

Something tells me this isn't the only surprise she has in store for you. Banana hammock FTW!

burnquist764 0

I expect my fiancè to not have a moustache. Does that make me shallow? She expects me not to put on lipstick. People have a right to look the way they want, but at the same time OP has a right to avoid a date with a woman who won't shave/wax her moustache if he wants.

So much for wanting to be with someone for who they are versus what they look like. Long term happy relationships don't thrive based on how each partner looks.

But physical attraction is a huge key factor in a long relationship as well ... If he finds the mustache unattractive he doesn't have to deal with it.

blland 0

never noticed her pubic hair either? shame on you!

I read the first sentence and YDI'd it immediately.

ultraslick 0

YDI, girl - internet - year and a half. enough said.

Being mediterranian, I too have that curse. However, me and everyone I know just get it waxed. Cheap, pretty and only a little painful.

That's why I don't meet girls over the internet :)