By Anonymous - 28/10/2009 05:42 - New Zealand

Today, I met up with a girl I've been talking to on the internet for a year and a half. Turns out she edits her moustache out of all her photos. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 324
You deserved it 35 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Man I dont understand woman, she takes the effort the edit out her moustache in all of her online photos but cant get rid of it in real life :S

Comments

imissmyoldlife 0

Haha, my ex-girlfriend's new girlfriend does that too. **** up, huh?

Oh please; all of you people who are freaked out because of potential on-line dating shut the hell up. I found my partner on the internet and obviously (as I don't use the term partner loosely) I am extremely happy and everything has worked out perfectly. We talked for a year before we met. Online dating is a way to broaden your means. I lived in California, he lives in England, and it took a year to prepare everything and now I live here in England, happier than I ever have been in my life. So don't judge just because {incorrect} statistics show online dating is "unconventional" or "bad" or "dangerous". So please, spare me your idiotic explanations as to why online dating is bad.

thats what you get for having fake internet relationships

Oh this fml reminds me of Paul Henry's epic, "That lady has a moustache!".

Violacatt 0

Technically, it's not as easy as it seems-the only way to permanently get rid of the moustache is laser hair removal, which is expensive.

You are so rude! Think about that girl's self esteem!

there is nothing Photoshop can't do. and most ppl on dating sites use it to make them thinner, prettier and less hairy as in your case. lol.

scotchnacid 4

At lest she tries not to scare people