By newlywed - 27/02/2011 05:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I married a wonderful man. Even though both of us were no longer virgins, we decided to wait until marriage to sleep together. He just told me I was the worst he's ever had. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 020
You deserved it 13 437

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OK, I know views on abstinence before marriage varies, but to my mind, YDI huge. If neither of you were virgins, and you were planning on getting married, the idea that you wouldn't have sex just strikes me as bizarre, with this being one of the main reasons. It's going to be a long fifty years.

Comments

Then work on it with him. The fact that you've had sex before in the past doesn't mean you're automatically going to be the most amazing person in bed ever. Find out what he likes sexually, and tell him what you like sexually so that you can both please each other in the bedroom.

That's a good plan. I think OP needs to stick to this. You can always teach an old dog new tricks!

sheenamaedc09 0

let him teach you, then teach him of what pleasures you. what makes sex great is knowing what each other prefers/enjoys.first time around won't always be the best because you get better by practicing with each other ;D

He doesn't sound too wonderful to me.

Bad s*x is better than a good day at work :D

then the sex is all bad because it's ALL about what the buyer wants. so even bad sex of what you want is better then that haha.

guess he isn't so wonderful now is he? :3

Well as a consolation, you're also the best he has ever had...

"both of us were no longer virgins"..

mattitucklove01 0

what a great husband you got there! trust me you can always improve, no reason to be that upset!

wow hindsight is 20/20 huh. It sucks that she tried to do a sweet romantic thing by waiting and was disappointed, but every one here is like, 'ho! Stupid woman, thats not what *I* would have done. *I* would have slammed his brains out AND be the best he's ever had. Nothing shit ever happens to me, and if it does its totally not my fault, because i know everything'.... Easy to say when its someone else. Be nice.

Invierno 10

Plenty of other ways to be sweet and romantic... If that really was all she was trying to be, then she obviously didn't think it through very well. That said, her husband was a jerk for putting it the way he did. But still, that doesn't rid her of her part of the blame in this situation.

The best thing about sex is that it is fun to work on your game.

Gotta try it before you buy it. Otherwise, caveat emptor!