By loverpants - 14/08/2009 20:46 - United States

Today, I made the "Good luck, We'll miss you!" sign for my own going away party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 847
You deserved it 5 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw, that's the saddest thing I heard all day. It's almost as bad as singing Happy Birthday to yourself :(

missmarley93 1

aww that sucks :( FYL :( I hate when people vote YDI for ones like this where they in no way deserve itt.

Comments

heavenandhell 0

Hey get over it at least your having a party shut up

Mine was sort of like that when I moved a few months ago. I paid for the booze, we all got plastered, and I ended up depressed for the rest of the night. Guess who comforted me? My ex boyfriend. And THEN, one of my so-called friend's cousins saw him hugging me and thought we were making out. AND THEN, one of my other so-called friends decided to freak out on him because he shooed her away while I was bawling my eyes out. Oh and guess who suggested the going away party? A so-called friend's brother, who I'd never spoken to. "Are you guys going to throw her a going away party?" "No we never thought of that! How bout it Cami?" I got a hug from someone when I left early that night though, from a total stranger. I'm really sorry about that though =( I wish you luck in whatever you're doing and wherever you're going, and I'm sure you'll make better friends in the future =)

Hoax_fml 0
cryssycakesx3 22

so you're saying yours was nothing like that.

potatopeeler 0

YDI for thinking you deserve a going away party. Obviously, you're not that special.

Hmm, wow, thats funny. Really, really funny.

You tried to make the shortest FML? Well, you LOST!!! The shortest FML was (and still is:) "Today, Michael Jackson died. FML"

And one person showed up and scratched out "We" and inserted "I." or A bunch of people show up and scratch out the "We'll miss you" because they never knew you, but they heard a rumor about free cake.