By Anonymous - 11/03/2016 22:09 - United Kingdom - Hatfield

Spicy
Today, I lost what should've been the easiest bet ever. Now I have to let my girlfriend go at me with a strap-on or forever be known as a sore loser. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 877
You deserved it 20 804

Same thing different taste

Comments

Regardless of how confident you were in making the bet, you have now lost and must suffer (or not), or find an alternative... The way I see it. The bet was made take it like a man. Simply don't do something unwillingly. Curious though what she had to do if she lost if that was your consequence...

Think about that the next time you ask her for anal. Sorry OP. Good luck.

You have the right to refuse of course. It is your body. But it's bad faith to make a bet you won't follow through with if you lose. If there's no chance of you doing what you said you were gonna do, you're essentially asking other people to risk giving/owing you something without offering anything in return. So if you do back out of this, learn from this mistake, and never gamble with things you aren't prepared to lose.

if that was what she gets, what were you going to get if you had won?

You have a prostate. Even if you don't want to, you're going to enjoy this and you're going to have a big embarrassing screaming O.

Just do it. You might like it. And if not, don't bet on it again :)

If you are in no way okay with it then you shouldn't have made the bet in the first place. How you react is up to you.

Today's lesson: never ever ever use sexual favors as a purse if you are uncomfortable with them in the first place

why wouldnt you just be a sore loser? Unless you want the strap on...?