By EliseV - 03/11/2014 18:56 - United States - Chino Hills

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. In the middle of it, he just gave up and said he wasn't in the mood anymore. Then I had to listen about his past failed relationships for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 944
You deserved it 5 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And he wonders why his other relationships have failed...

Comments

Flarecraft 9

That's like the last thing you wanna hear when you're trying to have sex.

That sucks, but you didn't HAVE to listen, you could have said, "I'm not in the mood." and left.

Don't stress it. /Many/ people's first time isn't that great. In years to come, you'll be able to play "Well, /my/ first time was worse because..." like a pro. ;)

don't worry. the next one will probably hear about you.

Did you tell him if he's not careful he may be adding another failed relationships to that list....

Physical intimacy would be more fun if a couple is into each other before getting together physically. If OP's boyfriend is still thinking of his past relationships then FYL OP

This is so true. You should not sleep with anyone, especially when loosing your virginity, until you have a strong committed relationship.

36- That's not how everyone perceives sex though. Some people prefer for it to be a more casual thing, and that's fine as long as they're safe and not hurting anyone.

you should've give him some Vagisil and send him on his way.

The joke is that he has expressed Too Many Feelings which only weak, hysterical ladypeople have, so she should give him something that people use on their vaginas. He obviously must have one, since Real Men are strong and can never have emotions. It's so funny. Totally not sexist. Definitely not insulting to either gender. Nobody has ever made this joke before. Thanks, you shining comedian.