By EliseV - 03/11/2014 18:56 - United States - Chino Hills

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity. In the middle of it, he just gave up and said he wasn't in the mood anymore. Then I had to listen about his past failed relationships for over an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 944
You deserved it 5 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And he wonders why his other relationships have failed...

Comments

#19 so you're putting her down about saying most women aren't quick to put out? You must be one of the "broads" that Is. Edit: shit this was supposed to be on #4's comment thread

you just lost your virginity to a crying baby...

You didn't have to. You could have left. You didn't deserve him ruining the moment, but you shouldn't have stayed to listen to him whine either.

Wow he sounds like a dick but I haven't met him so...I hope you two have a long loving relationship :)

Halfway, you should've said that you didn't feel like listening anymore and left (see if he can think beyond himself)

SauceySarah 30

Oh wow that was the worst thing he could do, especially since it was your first time. Don't waste your time on him and find someone who actually cares about you. You deserve it.

TheyCallMeDamien 17
Swandive235 27

now you know what we guys have to go through.

not every woman is like that, I mean if they were I'd be straight, and then I'd end up with an atrociously judgmental guy such as yourself. oh, but wait, not all guys are the same, or you're not like them, right? yeah, how about you go suck a nut you twat.

Not all first times can be like those described in those trashy harliquin romance novels. Time to fire up the old vibro until you can find a new man!