By Thay - 01/09/2016 22:28 - United States

Today, I logged onto Tinder to see if I had any messages. I had one: "Get off Tinder." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 917
You deserved it 1 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

'Get off Tinder' 'Why' 'It's full of people that want to steal your innocence' 'Mom, I'm 33'

On the bright side, you now have a published FML.

Comments

'Get off Tinder' 'Why' 'It's full of people that want to steal your innocence' 'Mom, I'm 33'

Don't take to heart OP, the majority of users on Tinder are looking to hook up and therefore have pretty shallow preferences. The fact it's designed for you to judge people based on a couple of pictures and a tiny description shows how trivial it really is. Your worth is not based on the opinions of a handful of strangers, so keep on being you and one day someone will discover how awesome you are!

While I don't disagree with anything you've said, reflect that it's possible that OP said something someone considered objectionable and that's why they told them to get off Tinder. It isn't up to the speaker how their words are interpreted and more people should be aware of that.

Maybe they just have poor grammar and just wanted to let you know that they got off to your Tinder picture. ;)

Maybe they thought you were too good for Tinder and needed to meet people the old-fashioned. low-tech way -- going to bars and strapping on beer goggles. Yeah, let's go with that.

Tinder has obviously become self-aware and is trying to hit on you in its still limited vocabulary. Rest assured that if you are the first person to get a mobile application off, a place in the record books is guaranteed.

Ya op get off tinder you make all the crappy people look worse then they already are.