By ouch - 07/08/2011 07:12 - Mexico

Today, I learned that my brakes don't work anymore on my bike. When did I learn this? While speeding down a really steep hill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 402
You deserved it 5 390

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

Let's just hope that your bike is going so fast that it begins to fly like E.T.

On the bright side, you're still alive to share the story..

Comments

iAmScrubs 19

Let's just hope that your bike is going so fast that it begins to fly like E.T.

PeeWee Hermans bike would never break on you. I stole it I would know.

iAmScrubs 19

E.T. is not careful and he crashes.

totallyw0rthit 0

Dumb ass. Your saying on the way to the hill u didn't have to use your brakes once?

I never have to use my brakes while riding my bike.

JustinThunder 8

20 - Yes that is exactly what he is saying. The bike will actually slow down on it's own, surprisingly enough.

bikes don't have s cruise control... of course it will slow down

U gotta flinstone brake that ************

brettlovesgirls 4

hmm. this sounds like a modification of a toilet

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

I learned my brakes were broken when I got out of school and ran over someone.

theten_fml 9

Put your feet down on the floor lightly so you'll slow down.

SirObvious 1

Shouldn't have been speeding. smh.

someone should've made your horn louder, OP

96- He isn't on his bike now that advice is useless. however it is funny imagining him reading this while speeding out of control.

My_Name_Is_ 5
Megan70_fml 6
Fx13mz 7

Sound's like a fun ride. Weeeeeeee!

mondayna 3

fun ride? I'd like to see your face when that happens

lolololer 8

which ride? down the hill or to the hospital?

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

Awh, that sucks! Hopefully you didn't get hurt too much :( FYL

On the bright side, you're still alive to share the story..

Did anyone else notice that OP's name is ouch?

I had a similar incident when I was learning and forgot to put my breaks on in time. Crashed into a lamppost, bounced off the seat and onto the bar. It hurt a lot. I'm a girl. It must be much worse for a man.

Really not sure what that has to do with THIS comment, but whatever tickles your peach!

Madiluvsyuh98 2

Ill bet that was fun!!!!!!!! Woo!! Feel the rush!!

marijuanasmoker4 3

The rush of Your ass sliding on concrete...

Paintballer4life 1

Doesn't everybody know that your stuff only stops working when you need it?

uhhh noo .. idk about you but after I find out my brakes are ****** up going down a hill that's not what I am thinking about anymore as I go down and also how would he know he was really going to need it even if he was on a hill.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Erm, I'm pretty sure that was just a joke...

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

uhhh noo .. idk about you but he would need it on a hill to slow down after he got to the bottom so he wouldn't run into something and kill himself. That's what brakes are for.

Today, some asshole speeding down a hill couldn't be bothered to break and he careered into me. FML

blackbelt25 12

Itd be a nice story if instead it was a car that hit you

Senior29 8

hey u lived to tell the tale, coulda been worse :)