By sisi9999 - 25/07/2011 04:14 - United States

Today, I learned that I'm allergic to hornets. I also learned that when your mom sprays a hornets' nest, and they come after you, that jumping in the pool doesn't help. They hover and wait for you to surface. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 985
You deserved it 3 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I think I would have done the same if I had a pool close to me! So good to know! ;)

Comments

royal210 0

ydi u could of ran the house or ran hornets only chase u up to 300 feet and the stop

Yes, they do. The best thing to do in that situation is GTFO as fast as you can, without stopping or hiding in clever places. Just a straight line at full sprint to salvation.

some kinds of bees will actually wait for you to come out of the watertill they die

This is why you should keep a set of fully charged SCUBA gear and a water-proof flamethrower lying on the bottom of your pool at all times! You never know when you will need it.

aeshleyrose 6

Ugi I bet you're ready for a zombie apocalypse right now, aren't you?

I'm ready, I'll just hide in my basement with 2 nuclear warheads aimed at the door and a minigun. and probably some bacon for if I get hungry. can never have 2 much bacon...

I'm ready, I'll just hide in my basement with 2 nuclear warheads aimed at the door and a minigun. and probably some bacon for if I get hungry. can never have 2 much bacon...

I'm ready, I'll just hide in my basement with 2 nuclear warheads aimed at the door and a minigun. and probably some bacon for if I get hungry. can never have 2 much bacon...

I'm prepared. I have a 6 month food supply, an underground bomb shelter, a diesel generator with lots of fuel, gas masks, reading material, and most importantly: MY BIG ASS SHOTGUN!

Silly goose, SCUBA gear isn't charged, it's just set up to an air tank. I'ma diver

I just mean that the cylinder should be kept filled - I dive also (or at least I did 20 years ago) and "charged" meant "full" where I was. You charge a tank with air just like you charge a battery with electricity. The language changes with time & place, however.

spray the best at night or very early morning next time so they are all in there sleeping

AmandaLouise 0

should of applied your iron boots and your water tunic.