By eatmywords - 05/07/2011 07:06 - Singapore

Today, I laughed when I saw my ex-girlfriend in her overall uniform, thinking she'd got a job as a janitor. Turns out she's as professional marine welder. She's 22 years old and earns my monthly salary in three days. My current girlfriend who was there with me called me a loser in front of her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 519
You deserved it 64 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

So, what's your amazing job that entitles you to belittle janitors? No wonder your girlfriend called you a loser: Your ex has nore balls than you. Grow a pair, and stop acting like a little boy.

SteelCladAngel 0

LOL asshole you completely deserved that....now image how much worse your life would suck if your current gf left you for your ex gf :)

Comments

theonlysweetpea 10

What a dick! I hope you get laid off

you know, there's absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a janitor. in fact, my mom is a janitor and she just got a raise to about 3000$ a month and that's just at one place, when she does at least 5, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with it.. and I'm sure that if the place you worked at didn't have a janitor, it would be pretty disgusting

marine welders tend to have shorter than average life spans rub that in her face:p

That's what you get for being a jealous douche bag and assuming you were better off than her.

It's karma*. Don't type the word if you can't spell it.

your current GF is right. you ARE a loser. and ydi.

ok stop with callin this guy stuff. his ex could be a cheater or anything that caused the breakup therefore it's understandable. and if it makes you feel better dude, it's a very dangerous job so maybe you won't have to worry about her anymore. ps, your current gf is a bitch and more, dump her

Katharhs 2

You talk like you're defending him. If you're his friend, he'll sell you out in a heart beat just to save his own ass. There is a reason why he doesn't have a best friend.

did u break up with her because if u did u deserve it

Katharhs 2

OMG... I am a best friend of the OP's ex. I cannot believe he posted this here. I was there when the "incident" happened. And he was more condescending than he portrayed himself here. I read the comments especially #95, and I decided to tell you guys a little bit more about her relationship with him. He dated my best friend in secondary school. They dated for 1 and a half years. He broke up with her after our finals [He broke up with her because she refused to sleep with him]. My best friend did not cheat on him. He cheated on her, and treated her like shit during the time they were together. It's not like she was perfect. She does have her flaws [she can take 3 hours to reply one message] but it never justified the way she was treated. And I hated her for a while for sticking with him. When she told me she got a welding job I was initially against it. Knowing how dangerous it is. But seeing how she loves what she was doing, I guess it's ok. The quality of life is not how long you live. But how you live it. And if she ever dies at her job, there is comfort in knowing she died doing something she loved. I just sincerely pray from the bottom of my heart that nothing ever happens to her.

Sweet. I love it when people come on here to explain more about the posted FMLs (assuming they're not some strange person making up stories). The unanswered questions get cleared up. Too bad you posted this so late. Most people won't see it.

yeah thanks for explaining, it actually was interesting although I'm reading stuff about people I'll never know. strange world.

99 - It's nice you took the time to write all that, but what makes you think anyone's going to believe you're that close to the situation? How many people are going to believe you know OP and company? None.

Ahkoifish 0

99 - I would thumb-up your comment if I could from my phone /:

To all those who thumbed me down, you know it's incredibly unlikely this guy knows OP.

MorgensMan 0

i agree, because there are billions of people in the world and its soo unlikely that 99 knows the OP and this just makes you think, is this person a creeper making up stories or are they telling the truth so i completely agree

138 - Thank you. At least someone thinks realistically here. I'm not saying I'm positive this guy doesn't know OP. It's just unlikely. Look it up, people.

That was nice #99. You really know how to speak form the bottom of your heart.