By aurora320 - 19/07/2016 19:50 - United Kingdom - Bournemouth

Today, when confronting my boyfriend about slapping a girl's ass in the club, he claimed: "There was a mosquito on it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 831
You deserved it 1 386

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he has a mosquito on his face and do the same.

Well you wouldn't want anyone to suffer the pain of mosquito bite on their ass would you?

Comments

thanks for clarifying that man. it would've been a real mystery otherwise.

Tell him he has a mosquito on his face and do the same.

I think there should be a mosquito on his genital area.

But hat one shouldn't get slapped. It should be full force kicked or kneed. Less time for the mosquito to react.

Or you could just simply dumping him instead of causing violence. You never know how they may react he could always punch you back and it would be legal self defense.

yall girl needa ******* chill with that shit about hitting guys in the balls that shit aint cute and it hurts like hell girls have done that to me for no reason at all but because its funny and ill tell you girls who do that deserve to get punched in the ******* jaw or slammed into a wall and im against hitting girls but yall like taking shit too far

chrisbeaudoin 26

I'm a guy, when girls do it for no reason, yes it's painful and unnecessary, in a situation like this, op has every right to do so.

Well you wouldn't want anyone to suffer the pain of mosquito bite on their ass would you?

Goblin182 26

Then he would have to kiss it and make it all better.

That's the most British response you can expect.

Slap his face and say,"But there's big mosquito with a big asshole?!" ?

hellobobismyname 24

I don't want to know what a big mosquito with a big asshole looks like..

It always pisses me off when some guys do that to their girls. Some deserve so much, I'm sorry op, but he honestly sounds like scumfuck

Was the mosquito your boyfriend ? Because he kinda sucks.

"You mean through all those flashing lights you could see a mosquito on some chick's ass? **** you!"

What a charming guy. I hope the girl also confronted him. How does anyone even remotely think that this is okay?

Aw... look at him being so thoughtful and considerate! Kill him.

Shinran 3

Haha, that made me laugh. It's true though. I like your sense of humor, btw.