By spockswifey - 03/11/2010 06:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I jokingly asked my husband if he had ever cheated on me. In the most sincere and honest tone, he said "if I ever have or ever will, there's no way you would ever find out. I love you too much to lose you", and gave me a hug. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 116
You deserved it 8 415

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Jerzyginger74 0

Oh, I don't even know where to begin with that one. That sounds like a back-handed admission to me.

Comments

Wait, what? You said 126, if you're commenting on Djee's comment yada yada yada....correct? Is there any particular reason every time I comment an fml you happen to reply to my comment? Who's challenging who here?

Yes, I did say that. Because the comment that was there at the time, instead of the "oxymoron"comment, was Djee's, and if it shows up again I'll be glad to show you exactly what I mean. I don't care that you're challenging me (well, technically you aren't... but meh), I just find it strange that you're picking arguments with everyone. I'm not following your comments, but I've come across several arguments involving you on several different FMLs. Every time you comment on an FML? Sorry, I don't have that kind of time on my hands. I just point out stupidity or mistakes when necessary, and when I have time.

Really? I only know of one... And I'm not 'challenging' you or anyone else. By the way, sweetheart, I have 59 comments to your 2,554.

166 - There's no need to call me "sweetheart", since I don't take kindly to that if said to me condescendingly. Number of comments made is irrelevant; I've probably been on FML a lot longer than you have.

Who's being condescending? Right, the number of comments is irrelevant when talking about the number of comments. Now that makes sense! Have a nice night. =)

You're being condescending in the implied tone of your comment. If you didn't mean it that way, rephrase. It's not hard. The total number of comments I've made on the FML site as compared to you is irrelevant. How is it not? Considering I've been on FML for probably close to a year, I've had sufficient time to make that number of comments. Considering your 59 comments, you've either just become a member of FML or you rarely comment. What does this have to do with the comment bug getting rid of Djee's comment? And, if you really are new to FML, there is such a thing as a comment bug. I will have a good night, despite you whining about nonsensical things. Oh and in case you haven't figured it out yet, the reply key doesn't work after you hit reply and the site tells you you've commented too soon. You have to hit it again.

He's saying no he hasn't cheated on you and that he loves you all at once.

my step dad (not my fav guy in the world) gave me the same kinda answer when I asked him if he'd ever gone to jail. I found out that he has gone to jail twice. wepon posetion and drug posetion.

lilybugie 0

I don't see the fml in this... **** my life for reading this.

it would be sweet If it wasn't so suspicious

Oh, OP. OP OP OP... you're so young. So full of silly little ideas, which, while fanciful and nice, are just dead wrong. But don't worry, because Britney is hear, Britney is wise, and Britney is going to teach you an essential life lesson. So listen closely: All men are bastards. All men cheat on all women all the time. Okay, well, I suppose that's not entirely true. But what is true is that all men want to hurt you, because your pain makes them happy. And to think that men don't want to hurt and cheat and hurt you is wishful thinking, wishful, but unfortunately ill-advised, BUT FOR A REASON: Men need power. Power makes them men. Men and power go hand in hand, and cannot exist without one another. And how do they get power? By lying. Sex and hurting and cheating and lying and all the awful things they do to you are incidental. They are the direct result of lying. And I realize lying was listed above, and there's a reason. There are two kinds of lying. Lying(1) is TO LIE. Lying(2) is WHEN YOU LIE. So lying(1) is lying(2), but lying(2) is NEVER EVER lying(1). See what I'm saying? I realize that this is a little out of order, so please bear with me. Now, I once new a guy who stole my tampons when I was getting my period. Why? So I'd sleep with him. Did I sleep with him? Yes. But I regret it. All eight times, during my five-day period, I slept with him, and it was great, but I ended up hating myself. So you know what I did? It's a very simple sollution, one that any girl, anywhere can use. It's five simple steps. STEP 1 Get in touch with yourself. Get to know who you are and why he left. Why did he leave? Because he's a man, and you couldn't fulfill his needs. STEP 2 Get in touch with yourself. Begin to realize that it's entirely your fault that he left. STEP 3 Slap yourself in the face and ladyparts for thinking like that. He left. IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT. STEP 4 The hardest step. Travel by bus to another state, call him on a payphone and explain to him, in detail, how much he hurt you, and give him a chance to explain. Now, he may try to defend himself, but don't listen. All men are liars and cheaters. Tell him to go to hell and hang up. Then call back, appologize, say you'll take him back, and go to him. Because, the truth is, women can't live without powerful, lying, cheating, hurting bastards giving them secret, naughty pleasures in the night. I know I can't. I'm a horny-ass bitch. I'm not afraid to admit that. It's a fact of life. Just like the following facts; Men cheat. Men lie. Men hurt. Men wound. Men burn. Men do all sorts of horrible things, but the truth is, we fragile, tiny, pathetic women cannot help but return to them. We need them. They make us who we are, just as we make them who they are. The pain they give and the tears we shed strengthen us ninefold. So much or history has been strong men and weak women. All the best parts. I am a weak, frail woman with no backbone, who has finally decided to take a stand. And admit: men control me. And they should. They are the stronger sex. Feminists make me sick. We belong in the kitchen, and nowhere else. I feel like I'm forgetting something.... Am I? Oh, yeah. Step 5. STEP 5 Go on FML and post a rambling and pointless comment on a video. Which you just read. Idiot.

That is win xD and if NO ONE got what the person is doing you utterly horribly failurely fail