By JiggaJayZ - 29/10/2012 18:10 - United States

Today, I jokingly asked my girlfriend what she got me for my half birthday, to which she replied "A baby." She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 678
You deserved it 29 204

JiggaJayZ tells us more.

Nope she's prego. Broken condom. And we even took a morning after and that didn't work so yeah FML

Top comments

It's not completely her fault. It takes two to tango.

Wrap it before you tap it! Why would anyone have a half birthday?

Comments

Up the ass, no babies! Even kids know that thesedays.

What is a half birthday? Not even children would say that

Toothbrush12 9

A half birthday is six months after your last birthday, therefore six months before your next. Also, children do say that. I know because I'm thirteen, and me and my friends used to go to each others houses and have "parties" on our half-birthdays :)

Toothbrush12 9

This isn't a YDI, because as OP said, they did use contraception. It's not a FYL either, because even though they didn't originally want the baby, I'm sure one day he'll look back on this FML and be grateful that the contraception didn't work, because he got the gift of a lifetime out of it.

jayhawkchik 4

Maybe you should wrap up your own present!

No offense OP, but it makes me wonder how old you are. The last time I wanted to celebrate my half-birthday I was 8 years old. It makes you sound either young or immature. Either way, hope everything turns out well, whether you guys keep the baby or not. If you do, then hopefully you both turn out to be great parents!

Um and you'll be there for her won't you ...

cokemollett 6

Don't say FML about that children are blessings now raise your child and be a good father show her that there are still some good guys out there

DrBlack 9

Uh... 'half birthday'?! Sorry but I think thats worse than the whole FML... seriously is this an actual thing - is it just the US or are there idiots the world over who celebrate this?