By JiggaJayZ - 29/10/2012 18:10 - United States

Today, I jokingly asked my girlfriend what she got me for my half birthday, to which she replied "A baby." She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 678
You deserved it 29 204

JiggaJayZ tells us more.

Nope she's prego. Broken condom. And we even took a morning after and that didn't work so yeah FML

Top comments

It's not completely her fault. It takes two to tango.

Wrap it before you tap it! Why would anyone have a half birthday?

Comments

They're called contraceptives... a perfect gift for both of you for the anniversary clock staringt point.

CharresBarkrey 15

No contraceptive is 100% effective. Don't be so quick to judge.

Eirena 5

Why in the world does 24 have so many down-votes? She's right. And while OP's scenario certainly sucks, they had it coming and should take joint responsibility.

Okay really, if you weren't willing to deal with her getting pregnant you shouldn't be having sex with her. Man up! Take responsibility for your actions! no matter what contraception you use, there's always the possibility of pregnancy. If you aren't willing to take care of a kid, don't go having sex. Nothing but abstaining from sex with the opposite sex insures you not getting someone/being pregnant.

He never said he wouldn't help take care of the kid.

Actually I was trying to comment more on his whining. I'm not saying he's going to abandon the kid and the mom, I was trying to say that if he's not willing to risk having a kid he shouldn't go having sex. Basically, he knew about the risk, so now that it's happened he should put on his big boy boxers and deal with it.

People celebrate half-birthdays? Oh.

Punkpoptart1119 20

First off: why do you celebrate a half birthday? Second: That kinda sucks. You didn't specify whether or not you used protection, so not sure if is a YDI or not..

How can anyone who celebrates half birthdays be old enough to procreate? I have never heard the term.