By JiggaJayZ - 29/10/2012 18:10 - United States

Today, I jokingly asked my girlfriend what she got me for my half birthday, to which she replied "A baby." She was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 678
You deserved it 29 204

JiggaJayZ tells us more.

Nope she's prego. Broken condom. And we even took a morning after and that didn't work so yeah FML

Top comments

It's not completely her fault. It takes two to tango.

Wrap it before you tap it! Why would anyone have a half birthday?

Comments

I think a condom would've been a much better gift. Lol

Hasn't anyone err told you that you can get pregnant from unprotected sex?

What?!?! Err never told me that. Now all those paternity suits make sense.

You do know there's no form of birth control that's 100% effective, right? For all you know the condom broke.

devandanae 11

He replied to an earlier comment and said that the condom did break and, they used the morning after pill.

one_of_a_kind 5

Well on your actual birthday, she might deliver the baby and give him/her to you as a gift!

Ha funny thing is I was watching Maury a couple days ago laughing at the idiocy.. Very harsh karma I guess?

OP: is your girlfriend 3 months pregnant? If so, you and the baby might share birthdays (:

I can just see a Maury episode being made about this...

challan 19

that's the gift that keeps on giving!

nina21194 12
KiddNYC1O 20

In two months it'll be my quarter birthday.

WTF is a Half Birthday, and who started this garbage? No one wants to celebrate the day stupidity was born into the world, why would anyone want to celebrate it twice in one year? Even at only "half" strength?

Half birthdays are for people who were born near major holidays so they can throw parties and petiole actually show up instead of working around family holiday parties, and to have a special day.

Happy half-birthday, OP! You got the gift of life.