By Jon - 07/07/2009 18:19 - United States

Today, I hit a horrible tee shot from the 18th hole. I decided to use my driver to take my frustration out on a nearby bush. The bees who lived in that bush decided to use their stingers to take out their frustration up inside my golf shorts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 614
You deserved it 69 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

I wouldn't wanna be around you when something bad happens. Seriously, don't throw a fit over it.....

Wow, calm down... Plus, you realise that's a pretty good way to wreck your driver? Fail.

Comments

bombdiggity123 0
lindZAAAY 0

Congrats, second poster, you fail at life and all aspects of it.

blink182rocks 0

YDI for golfing with all fags and old men. I'd rather sit and watch women interact! That's worse than nails on a chalkboard!

lindZAAAY, you're twelfth, not second. I don't think there's anyone here that's jealous of the fact that you can't read properly.

"YDI for golfing with all fags and old men. I'd rather sit and watch women interact! That's worse than nails on a chalkboard!" If you think all golf players are "fags and old men" you're retarted and you deserve any and every FML on this blog. You really should watch what you say.. I really hope someone is your family is gay and enjoys playing golf!... Peace.

smoeguy159 0

go to http://www.sexyemilie.com/?id=1757244 funny

blink182rocks, you're the one who fails, and if you're enough of a tool to really think what you say, I doubt you see much interaction with women, hahaha!

Number 66 is right, this "karma" is just an act of guilt

#12 second??? hmmm. twelve isn't after one. there is 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, &11.

no1askdu 5

maybe you shouldnt get angry....karma will get you

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

I hate how everyone here automatically goes "karma's a bitch", or "karma will get you", etc! You guys do not even know what the hell karma is! And even if you did, you'd realize it isn't *real*! Besides, the myth that is karma shows that it is something that will transfer into your *next* life, if you even believe in that stuff. It would be more correct to say "What comes around goes around". So learn about what you talk about. God; I hate how this site is full with a bunch of retards that just copy what other people say. /end rant.

uhm, i hope you realize that "what goes around comes around" IS karma. Why don't you stop ranting about everyone else's opinions-- because everyone is entitled to their own, and get a life. There's no need for you to trash what other people are saying just because you don't know what karma is.

leyalu 0

I hope you look up the definition of karma, and as an extension, Hinduism, and then try to say that again. Sorry but that was pathetic... considering that they were right and you are, still, incredibly wrong.

bezach 0

ikr (beggins coppying 66) ㄐㄊㄕㄨ ㄉㄋㄊ ㄍㄩㄩ

Ninjasaurus18 9

Lolololololol, yeah sure. Cuz everyone can totally just relieve themselves of their human nature, and not get angry. Let's just see how that works.

NGM_47 0

I wouldn't wanna be around you when something bad happens. Seriously, don't throw a fit over it.....

SilenceIsSilver 0

Lol me either! OP the way you worded everything just seems so perverted for some reason... Anywho, FYL. ;( Hope it heals up quickly

Wow, calm down... Plus, you realise that's a pretty good way to wreck your driver? Fail.

you take golf too seriosly. relax and enjoy it rather than fume over a bad shot. it's just not that important. you took a hard lesson- learn from it.