By nick2.0 - 09/09/2009 21:20 - United States

Today, I hired a private investigator to find out if my wife of 15 years is cheating on me with my brother. I don't know what's worse, that she is cheating on me, or that instead of cheating with my brother she's cheating with my brother's wife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 220
You deserved it 5 550

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, now you and your brother have something else in common. Your wives are cheating ******.

When life hands u lemons, make lemonade...Do i hear Threesome?

Comments

ViKAx3 0

Stalky much? I say, YDI. And so what? Nothing wrong with being bisexual.

Um, that's his wife, cheating with his brother's wife. It has nothing to do with sexuality really (though he made it seem so to add more oomph), and more to do with she's cheating.

Nothing wrong with being bisexual, but there is something wrong with cheating.

"Stalky much?" ...LOL! It's his wife. Cheating. :) Not everyone enjoys the swingers lifestyle, as you apparently do.

Yeah, your only option here is a threesome. Anything else and you've failed as a man.

VampiressMiharu 0

Aren't guys supposed to find this hot?

madaskueuchiha 0

After I read this, the first thing I said was, "Hot." Not even kidding. xD

it's only hot if the wife includes her husband on her little fun with the other girl. not going behind the guy's back and leave the guy out of the fun.

especially not if left out and youre in-laws with the other girl. awkward...

elizacandle 29

in college! not with their commited wives!

srsly dude, how could that be worse than her cheating on you with your brother? 2 points: 1.it's not that you're not good enough as a man, she just likes women, and B. you're brother is now absolved of being a horrible person!

elara15 0

I hate this assumption that a woman is not sexually equal to a guy. It IS proving that he isn't enough as a husband. Cheating is cheating. Think of all the women lost to hot les/bi women because their boyfriends were scoffing in the corner or blinded by the impossible dream of a threesome.

to clarify, it's very emotionally damaging to a guy to think about the fact that another man can satisfy his partner better than he can. If it's a woman, it's more like..."well, yeah, she ought to know exactly how to get it right!" or something to that affect

What the hell? that sucks in so many ways.... I'm sorry, FYL

RAMBabyyy 0

Not guys who don't like being cheated on.