By sadchick - 09/09/2009 22:53 - United States

Today, my mom found a new favorite game. I recently broke up with my boyfriend of a year and still have not been able to find a job (months after graduating college). Due to this stress I cry easily, her game? Seeing how many times a day she can make me boo-hoo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 680
You deserved it 8 800

Same thing different taste

Top comments

GeorginaGruesome 0

To everyone bitching about how she used the word 'boohoo', that's probably what her mom named the game.

Comments

waterynuggets 0

So find a way to beat her at her own game

heyy_theree 0

props for not saying that you were first! "D

Uh, you must not be on very often #22, 90% of people don't say first anymore.

Great news, Ret! What hapenned? Did idiots finally become extinct? :)

yep :D and btw OP... u have the failest mom in the world.... SHE deserves this not u... and try to find a way to make her boo hoo.. ;]

the_stereotype 0

i agree with #1. stop crying over stupid things #1. i know plenty of people like the OP, and you always have to walk on eggshells around them. it's ridiculous and annoying, so yeah...i voted YDI.

terranada 3

cut holes in all her clothes and steal her credit card. fight bitchiness with bitchiness!

PistenDeer 0

******* retard. You know break-ups can really hurt. My girlfriend broke-up with me nicely by calling my entire family drug addicts and perverts, and totaling my car. All that after she said "she can't live without me". If you didn't experience OP's situation, shut your mouth, stop jumping to conclusions. ****.

GeorginaGruesome 0
chop_buster 0

Then why you try to **** him like a bitch, Brett?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

heygirlhey7 0
Dbag320 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Wow, you must have had a sad childhood

Well, this is not a good time to graduate. Even people with years of experience have hard time getting a job, let alone fresh grads.

You should make a new game of your own -- see how many hipsters you can get to punch her in the ****** all at the same time. Although this depends on how much Pabst Blue Ribbon you can muster up in order to get them to do it.

I think I see why she can't get a job... she writes and seems to act like a mid-schooler. "Due to this stress I cry easily, her game?" should be two seperate sentances. One can easily imagine how her interviews go.

Well... don't be such a baby, for one. Every body has it rough, some rougher than you. Secondly, your mother is still a bitch either way.

chop_buster 0

Get the **** over it. Try having some real problems before you go bitch. How 'bout grow a ******* spine?

She just got out of a relationship and cannot find work, and is very stressed because of it. You don't see problems with that?

chop_buster 0

I've been out of work since May, my dad had a stroke 2 weeks ago and is going to be in therapy for 2 months, my brother just got arrested for DUI, and I have to bury my best friend in 2 days because he was murdered in a random act of violence. That bitch doesn't know about stress, and apparently, neither do you.

heyy_theree 0

agreed. that's some pretty heavy stress.

ok, that's pretty bad, but does that mean everybody who doesn't suffer on precisely the same level as you doesn't have the right to suffer at all? (did that make sense?)

no one cares that your life is worse than the OPs, saying someone doesnt have a legitimate reason to be stressed is stupid, some people get stressed more easily. Although the OP sounds like a whiner, dont try to make it seem like you're better than them because you can handle stress more easily

chop_buster 0

I don't care if they do, I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm making a point. Try putting shit in perspective before you go crying for no reason. I come on this site to read something funny, not whiny. That just gets on my last nerve.

Can't find work is such a shitty excuse. Get a job you hippies. I agree, grow a spine, or take the easy way out.

Hey crap-buster; Give us all your # so EVERYONE can call YOU to find out if/when they've gone through enough pain to cry or not. Either that, or STFU!!!

Beans_fml 0

Oh please. Grow up. There are people who have it worse than you. With your line of logic, there's one person on earth who can complain, because he's the last one who can say: "You think you've got it bad, grow up and get real problems, I've got this!"

Hey moron. Some people cant handle the same amount of stress as others. Just because thats overloading the poster doesnt mean there being a wuss and should find other things to worry about. Especially for someone just out of school and lost a potential love, thats alot to deal with. The mothers a bitch anyways, if that was mine id shave her head while she was sleeping.

chop_buster 0

Jeeesus, how 'bout everyone go change your ******* tampons. I've heard of women all getting on the same cycle, but I've never seen it before. I know people have it worse than me, that's exactly my point fucktard. Stop ******* bitching because there's always someone that has it worse.

we need to change our tampons? you're the one that started this shit show with your melodramatic bullshit, coming off as if you're the only one with REAL problems. Obviously we're going to get defensive because you sound like an ignoramus

chop_buster 0

Wow, so you're like those monkeys I've heard about? You can read, but you can't comprehend. It's almost sad.

because you didnt explain yourself coherently the first time, and including your personal life story was irrelevant GET IT?/

Eh? I understand your point chop_buster, why won't you try to get what the others are pointing out? Instead of evading what they are saying with insults, see what they are trying to say. Good thing you're not looking for sympathy, because I wouldn't give it to you anyway. I agree to some point that a lot of people have it easy, and yet they complain. But I won't look down this FML case. And even if I tried to explain why, you would just call me a fucktard anyway.

dpgft10 0

Hey stupid ass this is meant to be funny op's post was funny

To very commenter here other than Chop_Buster, good job. To chop_buster, nobody cares.

sceptic 1

No.... There are widows, widowers and starving children... She needs to stfu and grow up!