By Tragic - 27/04/2009 21:50 - United States

Today, I heard my mom ask "Are you okay?" I opened my mouth to tell her about how I've been feeling suicidal lately. At that second, I realized she was talking to my cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 268
You deserved it 6 830

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I really feel bad for you dude. That sucks when you get depressed.

TheZephyrSon 3

Seriously, if you've been feeling suicidal, get some help or talk to someone. Don't kill yourself.

Comments

ndrocksmysocks44 0

dont kill yourself no matter what it is that you think you should kill yourself over in 50 years you will be happy you didn't. not trying to beat God over your head but try going to church and talking to the paster/priest about it maybe they could help

artist13 0

I'm so sorry you've been going through that, i just lost someone to suicide. and i don't need to remind anyone of this, but suicide is never funny. This site is about the funny stuff that goes on in life, but I really don't think it's appropriate to submit anything about suicide. God rest my friend's soul, and I hope that you find your way out of the dark. But please, this is a funny site, and what you're talking about isn't funny.

um yeah please dont kill yourself! suicide is never the answer!

wow. that sux. suicidalness is not fun. i hope the cat is ok, lol.

(sorry i'm not agreeing with myself, a previous comment got deleted)

average_girl 0

awwwwwww i feel the same way! whenever im rlly quiet and all depressed nobody cares.. but when im all happy and hyper ppl THEN care about my feelings and annoy me about it!! wtf??

comeonppl 0

Please get counseling asap! Suicide is not the answer! Things will get better with time. If you can't talk to your mom, find a friend that you can talk to... Good luck and know that your worth it!

tami1215 0

Don't do it. Even though you don't realize right now, you have so much to live for. Take your mom aside and talk to her about it. If you're not comfortable with her, talk to a friend, a teacher, or someone else you trust. Does your country have a help line? Call it. You are not alone but suicide is not the answer. Stay strong.

acertijo 0

if you commit suicide then your dead and you wont be able to see other people be sad or anything. Atheism makes death alot less scary. however i wouldnt recommend it. Theres alot to live for, and the most important thing to live for is yourself. your probably an amazing person and you just need to realize that for yourself. If you feel depressed, you should try and get into art. Not only does it help but depression is surprisingly good inspiration for great art. I hope you only the best. Find someone to talk to, if your mom wont listen who gives a (you know). There are people that care. i care, for one..