Self medicated

By Anonymous - 07/08/2022 06:00

Today, my husband is a chef and now he has Covid, he's so desperate not to lose his senses of taste or smell that he’s started gargling vodka to kill the virus in his throat faster. He’s even started squirting it up his nose, then crying because of the pain. I give up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 998
You deserved it 137

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If the Covid doesn't kill his sense of taste and smell, the vodka will.

Trump and his people peddled all kinds of crackpot Covid treatments, like injecting bleach.

Comments

Let me guess. He voted for Trump. Maybe he should ask the Proud Boys if they have any ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine.

how is him not wanting to lose his taste and smell as a chef make him a proud boys or trump supporter? as a chef you need those 2 senses. I think you need to stop believing everything the TV or internet tells you. you are grossly misinformed.

You are clearly missing the point. But I guess you find it very normal to drink vodka to kill a virus, and to snort it up your nose too. Damn, you people are strange.

Trump and his people peddled all kinds of crackpot Covid treatments, like injecting bleach.

Guess he doesn't realize the loss of taste and smell is not a guarantee.

only a certain variant you lose your taste and smell. I got covid 3 times and only lost my taste and smell once. he would have already lost it if he's been sick a few days. I did lose it for 2 months and then another 6 months of muffled senses.

If the Covid doesn't kill his sense of taste and smell, the vodka will.

Tell him he's doing it wrong. He has to put chili in the vodka to make it stronger. That will be much more entertaining for you.

The newest strain doesn't cause people to lose their taste or smell, so the Vodka is totally pointless.