By Anonymous - 21/06/2014 15:15 - United States - Boulder

Today, I heard my husband say from outside, "Seriously Dan, what could go wrong?" This was followed a few seconds later by a bang and screaming. Turns out he'd tried to smash his head through a wooden plank like a martial artist and failed. He ended up with splinters and a concussion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 905
You deserved it 5 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Behind every man, there is a woman rolling her eyes.

aleahlioness 15

Comments

Nothing good ever follows the sentence "what could go wrong?"

91hayek 31

I've learned that saying it out loud is jinxing whatever you're doing; like you're daring fate to mess things up for you - "oh, you really think that? Then let me show you exactly how it's not supposed to go!"

He should have known that WOOD fail.

deathfyre8 13

That pub was bad and you should feel bad.

When bad ideas go worse: reminds me of the time my dad bought a home barber kit, went in the bathroom, yelled to my mom "Hey, honey! Look at this!" And proceeded to pretty much give himself half a Mohawk.

Another one of those "Hold my beer and watch this!" Things that went nicely sideways!

This is followed by Dan opening a can of beer and saying "I told y'all."

yeah, this is why we have so many 'don't try this at home' signs... It takes years of training to break blocks of wood, and, there is also a technique to doing it correctly. (Which is kind of obvious really) It's no surprise he hurt himself...

ckcknight 13

And that's the guy you chose to spend the rest of your life with.

RedPillSucks 31

They probably met in a similar way. "Hey Dan, Ima **** that blond over there. What could go wrong?"

ckcknight 13

This made me laugh. Thank you!