By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 21:58 - Mexico

Today, I have to get an ultrasound at the hospital. In order to get a clear picture, I need to have a full bladder. I've been waiting my turn for 2 hours now, desperately needing to pee. There are still multiple patients ahead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 778
You deserved it 3 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say to try and pee just a little bit, but peeing can feel so good sometimes that I know you wouldn't be able to stop.

Omg! I did this same test twice. It is pure torture! One time I ended up pulling over halfway to the test and running to some bushes to pee because I couldn't hold it any longer.

Comments

how clear does pic need to b? a little blurry and some relief In bathroom may be the better option.

monnanon 13

the full bladder brings certian other organs higher up and can highlight problems in the bladder itself. ultraspund aint just for pregnancy.

I never heard of needing a full bladder

You need a full bladder to be able to appropriately examine the uterus in an ultrasound.

If your bladder is too full they will make you pee a little bit but stop so you still have a just not so full bladder. I feel for ya, this is an fyl, but this happens for everyone needing an ultra sound. Sucks worse if your pregnant and have a bowling ball pressing on your bladder.

Well if you do pee blame it on you being pregnant

Ultrasounds are really frustrating if not timed right. I didn't know I had to have a full bladder, so I had to drink a shitload of water, then wait forever and then when I finally had to pee I felt like I would explode. I feel your pain,OP.

I know how you feel. It's seriously horrible. you've just got to wait, I feel sorry for you. I really do.

I would have just gone to the bathroom anyway.

I feel your pain. I had to go through the same thing a few months ago. It is extremely uncomfortable and they would not let me use a restroom. I was ready to hurt someone. Hope all turns out okay.

perdix 29

Oh, pee! You can always drink more water later. (Why don't water and later rhyme?)