By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 21:58 - Mexico

Today, I have to get an ultrasound at the hospital. In order to get a clear picture, I need to have a full bladder. I've been waiting my turn for 2 hours now, desperately needing to pee. There are still multiple patients ahead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 778
You deserved it 3 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say to try and pee just a little bit, but peeing can feel so good sometimes that I know you wouldn't be able to stop.

Omg! I did this same test twice. It is pure torture! One time I ended up pulling over halfway to the test and running to some bushes to pee because I couldn't hold it any longer.

Comments

Think about sex it prevents the urge to pee. I'm not lying.

Just go pee and drink a lot of liquids, if you're anything like me you will have a full blatter in no time.

I had a similar experience one time that they wanted to look at my kidney. I know how it feels OP.

Chewiebhz 15

If you drink about 10 or more cups of water your bladder will fill in about 20 minutes (been there, done that) that means you can wait until there there are only 2 patients ahead of you and start drinking water again. Next time go pee, wait until there are only 2 and start drinking water again.

Hope the waiting room doesn't have a water feature. If you wait too much longer, maybe you'll become the water feature.

ImpracticalJoekr 9

When I was pregnant that was the worst torture. I have a weak bladder as it is, and being pregnant made it worse. When the techician started pushing on my stomach, it was so much worse. I would have just peed then started drinking right after.

Must be a lot of pregnant people by you. When my wife and I went I'm earlier this week to get her first ultrasound done, there was no one else there. Walked right in and got it done. According to the directions they gave her when she made the appointment, it said she had to have an "uncomfortably full bladder"

I bet you felt better when you got in there and found out it was actually an empty bladder OP