By Anonymous - 23/08/2013 21:58 - Mexico

Today, I have to get an ultrasound at the hospital. In order to get a clear picture, I need to have a full bladder. I've been waiting my turn for 2 hours now, desperately needing to pee. There are still multiple patients ahead of me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 778
You deserved it 3 089

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say to try and pee just a little bit, but peeing can feel so good sometimes that I know you wouldn't be able to stop.

Omg! I did this same test twice. It is pure torture! One time I ended up pulling over halfway to the test and running to some bushes to pee because I couldn't hold it any longer.

Comments

Poetaster 10

Why would they make you wait two hours? That's torture!

miaoucore 13

i dont know about you but for drinking water makes me go to the restroom every 5 secs ;(

tehdarkness 21

Just go pee. The same thing happened to me, I went and just drank water And was good to go.

Well empty and then drink a lot of water in the waiting room...or just try your best to hold it...choice is yours...

jasmine2301 25

that's weird. when I was pregnant with my son, they always made me empty my bladder first. but regardless, I cannot believe they would make you wait two hours. most pregnant women pee like, three times in two hours once they hit about 28 weeks or so!

hazardmuffin 21

that is true. most people are assuming as much, anyway.

I feel your pain! I had that happen to me at my last ultrasound, it's miserable! On the bright side congratulations on the pregnancy!

elikaas 10

Having to pee really badly is the worst feeling ever.