By Anonymous - 17/11/2012 00:30 - Croatia - Rijeka

Today, I have a tooth infection that's spread to my jaw and ear. It hurts so badly that I'm practically in tears. Today's also the day I found out I'm allergic to the medication I was prescribed. Everything hurts, I'm covered in hives, and I can't stop throwing up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 200
You deserved it 2 164

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CoolRainbowdash 15
KVKdragon 26

I'd go to an ER or a hospital at this point if you're in this much agony. Get better soon OP :(

Comments

Misswildsides 22

When I had a tooth infection after I got my wisdom teeth pulled, I was prescribed Tylenol with kodine along with another medicine. It knocked me out but it was great, as I was sleeping through the pain.

easyprey 8

After reading this I reread the FML, it does rhyme :)

snowbunnie408 11

I know exactly how you feel except I don't have any meds to take. feel better op

rhidiculous 4

That sounds horrible. :( They say laughter is the best medicine but I'm sure laughing is the least that you feel like doing. Hope you get better ASAP!

I don't know about you, but I find painful tooth infections funny. Is that wierd?

perdix 29

<3 <3 Shut up, shut up, you had me at "spreading tooth infection." <3 The hives are just gravy;)

Getting on FML isn't intended to help. It's just a way to post your story and vent a little bit. You could post your retarded comment on practically any FML in existence and it would remain retarded.

Llama_Face89 33

That could get pretty dangerous...how did you let it get to this point?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Some people have very weak immune systems so they catch almost every cold, flu, or stomach flu that is going around and when they get even the smallest infection it can quickly develop into a massive infection. Like me, for example, I have Crohn's disease which is classified in the autoimmune disorders. My intestines basically attack themselves because my body can't tell the difference between good and bad bacteria so it just kills them both. Currently I am fighting pneumonia that started out as a minor cold almost 2 weeks ago. Plus, some people are simply not attuned to their body and don't get the signals that their body is sending out that something is wrong.

olpally 32

Who ever votes ydi is an unsympathetic asshat... This makes me sad. :(

Yeah, people make me sick (literally, I work in medical, and this cold won't go away) ok humanity makes me sad that people just don't care.

Go to the hospital! It will only get worse. This happened to me and I had to have oral surgery to drain the infection.