By Anonymous - 08/03/2010 14:35 - United States

Today, I have a rash all over my face because yesterday my boyfriend broke up with me. Apparently, I am allergic to the something in the tissues with which I was blowing my nose and wiping away my tears. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 653
You deserved it 3 001

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Holy hell. Are you allergic to getting dumped? If I had that type of allergy I wouldn't have survived middle school.

Comments

dgross is probably one of my favorite FMLers due to his respect for women :D

The tissue didn't have to have lotion or a scent to it. If your skin isn't used to the low quality tissues...like the generic brand. Almost like rubbing brown paper towel against your face..Usually o don't have a problem with Puffs, even if I use a lot. Anything else (in large quantities) bothers my nose/face.

ThuhBoss 0

Jesus Christ, everyone's going anal these days. Calm down, it was a joke. I'm sorry it was a mean post. You two are pretty, not snickers so much, but you two aren't ugly. As for me, I probably am ugly, so sorry. Happy?

whoabuck 0

@snickerdoodles can you switch your picture to something better looking... like a demented whale?

ThuhBoss...next time you joke just be sure to add a jk or a :-P or something... otherwise after three posts of trashing on the ladies it kinda ...sorta... makes you look like an asshole... just saying To mfmylifesrsly and the others... thanks for the support but I'm honestly just being myself. People think because they are on the internet they can say whatever they want and get away with it. I'm up for a good time as much as the next person (just ask some of my college friends :-P) and I don't mind taking or dishing out a joke or two but there is a line and ThuHBoss crossed it before I don't take shit in real life, I don't let a GF take shit, and I'm not going to let three "lesbian" "ugly" "on her period" "sandwich-making" girls take shit...

twilight_0118 0

ok this is just my opinion, but snickerdoodles, monicabug, and mfmylifesrsly, I think you are all very beautiful and don't need to be listening to these jackasses. oh and a girl complimenting a girl doesn't mean they're lesbian. it's called being nice. OP: I'm so sorry that happened, as for the breakup, it'll pass and everything will be ok. as for the rash, throw away the tissues. lol

whoabuck 0

the other two are... snickerdoodles... yikes

dgross completley wins this whole conversation. :D

RRC_fml 0

twilight_0118* said it all:)