By Anonymous - 11/05/2012 19:30 - Sweden - G?teborg

Today, I had to pick my son up from school after he beat the crap out of another student. The words that made him go nuts were apparently, "You mad, bro?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 814
You deserved it 4 237

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't blame him. I want to punch most of the people who say that anyway

Comments

You raised him! Violence is usually learned at home! YDI!!

This has nothing to do with home training. My mom brought me up as an educated, friendly young man, and I would lose my shit if someone said that to me, too. Also, explain to me how the mom deserves it if she literally had nothing to do with it?

13 - The other kid was spoiling for a fight. He was begging for an ass-kicking. Doubt that has anything to do with OP's child's home life. Besides, everybody gets into fights occasionally regardless of how they're raised.

1215116a 14

Not always, as the last two said, it just depends how you are or how the other person is. I know plenty of teens that have the nicest moms and dads, yet they're always fighting.

This and all memes, and even the word "meme", must die a horrible, painful death.

Doc, you mad bro? :p memes are awesome

KiddNYC1O 20

I don't always use memes... But when I do, I prefer "U mad, bro?" It's funny to imagine the world's most interesting man saying that line.

87: turn off your computer/iProduct, smash it, run over it, feed it to some wild animals and burn their poop. No internets for you.

KiddNYC1O 20

That wasn't very nice, 87. Go play in traffic.

Doc, I knew you were going to hate this one as soon as it said "u mad bro". For your birthday we should all switch our profile pictures on the forum to the troll face saying it.

My birthday was yesterday. I turned 102. Happy ******* birthday to... Wait, where the hell did I leave my hemorrhoid cream?

CallMeMcFeelii 13

I respect your son. When asked the question, "You mad, bro?", he did what any bro would do. Knocked that broskie out without a doubt in his mind.

TheDrifter 23

That's how I pictured it. "You mad bro?" *Thwack* "Not anymore."

lol70720 5

lol I don't know why anyone can take that seriously, when someone says "You mad bro" .. Usually its a wimpy nerd saying it on the pc when trash talking(Arguing) or says it in person as a joke.

What would you do if you say something serious to a person and "umad bro?" was their response?

lol70720 5

I would say, "wow you such a nerd using a meme in an argument like a bitch." Than I'll slap him.

Ya man that shit would get annoying.

bizarre_ftw 21

So I guess it would seem the kid asked a legitimate question ^_^ :P

Gothicbunnyx3 16
RawEndo 1

Lmfao i wonder was it mad or bro that got him off

You mad, bro?" **POW* **PUNCH** ***B-A-M!!!*** "Not anymore"