By snowbell18 - 25/09/2012 07:08 - United States

Today, I had to pay my manager $10 just to take my stalker's order so I didn't have to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 945
You deserved it 2 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it yourself and flirt with him. Might get a huge tip. He'd probably love it if you spit in his food too.

HeyArnold91 8

Sometimes the best way to scare off a stalker is too act more psycho than they are

Comments

can't the manager do anything about this stalker?

zero91 4

manager do not want to lose customer .

No, he's a manager not a police officer. He can't kick someone out of his store if he has no proof the guy is stalking her.

53, in a larger corporation the manager could get in trouble by his superiors if he refuses service to a customer and they file a complaint. Some people just don't care about the well-being and safety of their employees.

Where I work, we only have the right to refuse customers who are rude, inappropriate, etc. we can't refuse them service for no apparent reason. If the stalker wasn't acting up in the store and was still removed, he could (and most likely would) file a complaint, getting the manager on duty in trouble.

Your manager sounds like a tool. Look into a restraining order for the stalker and see if you can get into contact with somebody higher up the ladder about your manager's misconduct and poor handling of the situation.

I'm glad that your manager is supporting their staff anyway!* Why do employers not see that staff who are stressed out are not productive staff? * No, I do not mean this.

pretty sure that's illegal. Not sure if it is in the US but it definitely is here in the UK.

Take it seriously and tell your parents. There are stories in the news all the time of young girls being abducted and killed. Don't f around with these people.

nancyschmancy 9

That is seriously the most f'd up profile picture ever!

zero91 4

set up a meeting point with the stalker and call the police

Your manager should have done that for free, or at least got someone else to do the order (again, for free)

rebel_belle1974 5

she should've kicked him out, refused him service

That's illegal. Manager has no proof this guy is stalking the girl. If he kicks him out for no apparent reason, he can get in trouble