By SOdamnNervous - 29/08/2009 18:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to give a speech on the importance of dental hygiene. I got really nervous, so I did what I've heard in movies. I pictured everyone naked, began staring at a hot blonde in the front, and got hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 579
You deserved it 53 201

Same thing different taste

Top comments

is being a "hot blonde" all it takes for guys to get hard? really???

Bathory_fml 0

Because movies totally give the best advice. YDI.

Comments

skatergirl21 2

thats awesome if you looked at her than you should look at me you would get a super boner write me back

Haha, too bad. Hopefully only the front row noticed. But I doubt it.

skatergirl21 2

you should look at me then you would get a super boner write back

Shut the hell up and stop being desperate. And you're also spamming.

alex_vik 0

UGFTW - That's quite the original username. (not).

lol learn to control yourself horny boy ;P

OmgItsAnaBeatriz 0

FYL? Lol, Of Course Not! At Least Hot Blondes Go To Your Seminar. Good Job (;

Sun_Kissed18 25

Could have been mandatory :P

42: There are mandatory attendance for hot blonde chicks? Where?!?! 54/57: There are no hot bald women. Your picture did nothing. OP. You knew you were going to stare at her regardless.

Jazzywrites007 2

that technique works, just...don't focus on one person LOL

Begh. Blonde. Blonde is such an overrated hair colour, and it really doesn't look that nice for most people. (Yes, I'm speaking males and females). Dark hair all the way. Moving on, You definitely deserve it for trying something you saw in movies lol I bet you're the kid that made them put that label on Superman costumes.

Hey! Don't rag on the blondes, haha. I agree though, blonde hair is hard to pull off unless you're born with it (this coming from a natural blonde).

mushrooms_fml 0

Ya I have normally dishwater-blonde hair but I lighten it. It also looks lighter because I live off the west coast and it is always sunny and hot.

VolleyballSMASH 1

@ skatergirl21: if you have to ask people to look at you ON THE INTERNET, never mind in public, you are obviously ugly as **** and kept in a cage. so just stop.

See, in the movies, this is where the guy whips it out and talks about the importance of keeping your mouth clean. What, you don't watch the same movies I do?