By foreseeingabreakup - 06/09/2011 04:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to explain in great detail why it is inappropriate for my boyfriend to grab at my vagina in public. He did it again twenty minutes later. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 305
You deserved it 7 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Social retardation is a problem. Can be cured though I think..

Comments

asdallen 0

Sounds like me with my girls chest tho xD

It's okay my fiancé does it to all the time! He thinks it's funny especially at his family events, they are all very religious and are against PDA and inappropriate behavior

sexaddict89167 0

I let my boyfriend do that :) its not a big deal since we kinda had sex in a park and at taco bell oh yeah and school it's ok lol

yzzami 17

Have you tried slapping him across the face?

Don't be such a prude. That fun risky behavior can keep relationships alive. I have "fellated" my boyfriend in public before. Once while waiting for our food at the counter of Pizza Hut. Twice actually, two separate occasions.

HighlandShadows 48

I don't think OP wanting her bf to be respectful of her wishes makes her a prude. I'm a firm believer that two consenting adults should do whatever they want, but if OP is not an exhibitionist she shouldn't be disrespected by her partner in public like that. Especially after she already made it clear to him that she was not okay with it.

That is not acceptable and totally horrifying. Slap him across the face for that shit.

8313girl 28

I saw so many comments being thumbed down when they suggested she break up with him. Are y'all kidding me? Break up with immediately and I hope you never dated anyone like that again. Seriously, who just goes for a woman's ****** in public. That so disrespectful and just nasty. He couldn't wait until they got home or at least somewhere in private. Man, what's wrong with some people?