By shadowsonicstar - 14/01/2011 01:17 - United States

Today, I had to do 40 squats with a medicine ball. I always made fun of medicine balls my whole life because they looked so easy that even senior citizens did them. I passed out in the middle of the gym. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 801
You deserved it 40 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

They looked easy because the people using them weren't horribly unfit like yourself.

have trouble squatting with balls? next time try balancing a pair of balls on your chin.

Comments

japstertje 0

don't f•ck with medicine balls, they're awesome...

PancakesEqualLov 0

are you ******* retarded? my mom used to get into fights in her pe class and knock people out with those damn things. ydi for being a damn idiot op.

MissJJjetplane 0

don't feel bad almost every one underestimates the power and amazing-ness of medicine balls. I'm a personal trainer and the only equipment we really use are medicine balls, kettle bells, and a few dumbbells and they are amazing. with our program you don't need any machines at all. but don't feel bad for passing out. just yesterday i had this big built "in shape" guy come in to try out the program and the whole time he was just talking all kinds of shit. its a 2 hour routine, he was throwing up with in the first 45 minutes after throwing the medicine balls around for 3 five minute rounds. we've had people pass out multiple times. just stick with it and don't over do it. when you start feeling fatigued use a lighter ball or slow down a little bit. keep with it though, all the guys that are talking shit on here are only doing it because they don't have the balls to get in the gym and push themselves as hard as you are. also make sure your getting something to eat pre work out to keep your blood sugar levels balanced and it will help your strength and stamina, keep you from passing out as easy!

iAltereeego 0

#57 Are you trying to Advertise you're Gym? Okay then.. --"

meowmeowwkitty 0

40 is a ridiculous number all at once rep-wise. should of done sets and not pushed urself so hard.

Time to start hitting the gym more often