By ihatelaura - 15/05/2010 23:47 - United States

Today, I had to clean my boyfriend's puke off of our bed. Last night he ditched me to go out partying, came home, threw up, and passed out. He thinks it's only fair I clean up today because he's "not feeling well". FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 136
You deserved it 5 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

that's nice if you, but screw that. he'd be cleaning that up.

therevolution 0

ur a sweet gf for doing that:) but that still sucks sorry op

Comments

FYLDeep 25

You might be better off just rolling with it, and then letting him know that he owes you big next time.

mjolene 0

uhh yea, that's ur job as a chick is to clean up his puke after he parties. I do for my boyfriend.

Crotcho_fml 0

I'm so sorry you'll never be anything more in life than a douche-bag's wife. well, what are you still reading this for?? don't you have some of your husbands chores to do??

Maybe that's YOUR job. Most girls don't let themselves be treated like doormats by men. Women are not here to serve men. If that's how you think, then you've got a shitty life ahead of you. OP's bf is a grown ass man. He should clean up after himself.

27 enlighten me: are you by any chance trolling? because i refuse to believe that ANY WOMAN still adheres to that stereotype. if youre serious please kill yourself now so you dont have a chance to infect your kids with your stupidity.

sweetdreams999 0

you're an idiot for staying with him. anyone who has an idiot boyfriend or girlfriend, and then complains about it should be shot. morons.

marry me lilAfo, your goregous!!!! I'll make you a sammich whenever your tummy talks :)

clean up the mess and make him a sammich dammit!!! stop complaining!!!! make sure it's a grilled cheese with ham!!! hmmmmmmmm, corrrection make two; I'm getting kinda hungry now :P

Crotcho_fml 0

OP: I'm so tired of stupid girls like you staying around for a douche when you could be treated like a queen by someone as great as myself who truly knows how to treat a lady. YDI

Crotcho_fml 0

hey... I don't want dumb bitches like that who can obviously do better, but don't even see it.

well, totally agree with you. complaining won't solve it but if she can't/does not want to see it - her loss.

your boyfriend is so ****** up.. why would he ditch his girl and go to a party.. then throw up on the bed what an ass op train your man!!

Crotcho_fml 0

OP's boyfriend shouldve been taking her out on the town, buying her wine, and getting her a little saucy. instead, I guess he really doesn't like sex much.

dump the ******. after college it's called alcoholism.

stop complaining OP. fix me a sammich then clean up that shit

simple...I may be your bitch for sex but Im not your bitch for cleaning up afterrrr u, I didn't give birth to u, I'm not your momma son. now I don't care whether ur hungover, u made aess and ubbetter clean up this shit before I start makin some noise.(don't make me bring metal pans up in here...or else).