By Anonymous - 20/07/2014 05:23 - United States

Today, I had to check up on a 400-pound inmate who was very upset about being locked up. When I got to his cell, he threw one of his own turds at me through the bars. I took a hit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 533
You deserved it 4 433

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you could wash it off, he's stuck with it in his hand.

That's so disgusting. I hope he gets into a lot of shit for doing that.

Comments

tell the other inmates he's a kiddie molester and let them take care of him.

This sounds like a shitty situation.... Am I right?

wildsweetchild 19

Oh please! why? Why every time somebody says something about poop and issues with it this phrase comes along...every freaking time!

Hiimhaileypotter 52

When will people understand that this "pun" and variations thereof are simply NOT FUNNY?

cryssycakesx3 22

no... you're not right. #34, it doesn't even have to be about poop.

He won't get more time he will get thrown in the "hole" and less likely to get early release or bail

Does he think he's a monkey in a zoo..maybe he needs to be in an asylum.

OMFG xD am I the only one that finds this funny

Your picture is just like perfect for that comment.

nitrog100 21

You're lucky you didn't get hit with a cocktail. I'm not sure how common that actually is wherever it is that you work, but a cocktail is feces mixed with urine, blood, and semen. The checkup you have to get after one of those is a real pain...that is, on top of the experience of getting hit with one.

Good for OP that it was not a cocktaily situation, just a shitty one

brittney_taylor1 16

Couldn't you add "assult on a police officer" to his pending charges?

Not sure what State you are in, but in AZ it is a new assault on a peace officer, which can add as much as a 5 year consecutive sentence.

orbit 22

You sir, have a very shitty job. sorry for the over used pun

Sorry doesn't make it better, now go to your room!

cryssycakesx3 22

if you know it's so bad, just, why even...?