By NotInTheRightPlace - 17/03/2014 18:18 - United States - Falls Church

Today, I had to appear in court. My boyfriend gave me a chocolate to eat for comfort. The quote on the wrapper read "Today, you are exactly where you should be." FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 069
You deserved it 6 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Depending on what you're in court for, the chocolate wrapper may be right.

shaww 28

OP stole a balloon on free balloon day

Comments

conman531 23

I think Dove has those little quotes on the wrappers, like fortune cookies.

Wrapper knew you were there for stealing chocolates..

Try not to think of it as a piece of chocolate that was calling you out for needing to be in court, but rather as piece of chocolate that was commending you for taking responsibility and showing up.

Or just a piece of chocolate to calm your nerves. The quote was just an unfortunate coincidence.

Well, you did have to appear in *court* and not in *jail*. Sounds more like you should be a judge/lawyer/cop to me. I wouldn't say that's a bad thing!

Or one of those artists who draw scenes of court rooms!

I definitely thought this FML was headed towards a laxative one at first.

Omg I thought I was the only one! Phew!

Any kind of chocolate on FML is always suspicious.

Okay. I'm curious. Why are you in court? This needs a follow up.

OP - The chocolate wrapper was right. You should have been in court and you were were you needed to be. But don't read too much into that. You only needed to be there for as long as it took, and no longer. Now you have the rest of your life and hopefully will never need to go back again. And, the next time you open a chocolate, and it reads that you are right where you shpuld be, lets hope it's a pleasant place, like a beach, or the mall, or driving down a long stretch of open road with someone you love.

it's better then forgetting about court, reading that, then realizing you now have a warrant for your arrest.