By Anonymous - 10/07/2012 10:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had this amazing dream that a beautiful girl was giving me head. It was getting really hot, so in my dream, I reached down to push on her head, but in real life I actually swung my arm down and punched myself in the balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 869
You deserved it 41 348

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expect that when your getting real head. Never rush a woman. I wish I could have sex dreams, if only I had imagination...

Comments

I'm not sure if I should cringe in sympathetic pain or laugh until my sides split.

perdix 29

How hard were you going to push that poor girl's head down? If you're going to bop her that hard, you don't deserve to have a beautiful girl suck you off. You deserve a girl with jagged teeth, a furry tongue and chapped lips (all of them.)

BrysGirl27 14

AhHahahah a furry tongue? That's hilarious!:) but your right even if it was a dream he shouldn't rush her

izzy7 11

Couldn't have said it better.

unknown_user5566 26

Perdix- No kidding! If my husband tried to push me down with that much force, he'd be getting a nice punch in the face. Calm down, OP... you're not the star of a hardcore porno.

But he is the star of a dream where he can do anything. I've killed people with my dick in dreams haha doesn't mean I'd do it in real life. It's just a dream.

I agree that any guy who treats a girl like that doesn't deserve one and vice versa. However, this is a dream where you do a lot of crazy things you would never normally do in real life. It's your imagination where you can do whatever the heck you want without consequences. My point is, I think people are judging OP too harshly based on a dream- I bet we've all dreamt some crazy stuff we wouldn't do in reality.

unknown_user5566 26

128- I don't think anyone is seriously judging. Not in this thread, at least. :)

Sorry. My comment came WAY after I thought It would.

dissention 4

It really doesn't take much force at all to feel pain from a hit to the nuts.

Hopefully you get another chance, but even the dream girl won't be happy that you tried to push her head down that hard. At least your balls got it instead of a real girl. Just think of it as a lesson to be more gentle.

You probably shouldn't push a girls' head down in real life when she's giving you head unless you want to choke her.

sailorzoe 14

Word. And that's ******* rude.

jeremy4719 0

That's part of the fun.. choking her with a hard dick lol

35-I can practically smell the virginity emanating from your comment....not strong enough to smell like jackass, but not weak enough to be douchebag.

37, I hope you're right, but it sure sounds like he's trying to compensate for a lack of size, or lacks any form of empathy. Nothing worse than a self involved idiot with a tiny dick trying desperately to compensate.

dixiefoxx 22

Smooth, just smooth. Look at it this way, though, at least you had a good dream, but yeah, YDI

jaredofmo 22

Ow, but hey, you did it to yourself. Unintentionally...

Unbweavable 17

Sounds like you haven't been getting any

MarianneDashwood 0

Well at least you had some please before the pain

Dodge4x4Ram 46

did she swallow? that's the only good kind